Sunday, August 24, 2008

Weekend in Hostel

Yesterday I became maid again... Busy with keeping my hostel clean. As I heard that a manager from Taiwan would come, hostel have to be neat and tidy, and fully furnished to welcome her. Hence, two of us, Nick and I was busy for doing cleaning the whole house except kitchen. This is because we don't know how to clean it. Usually we will wearing sandle when we are in the kitchen and balcony. The floor is in grey colour, full of dirts. Geli...

What I wonder is why they think the house only need to be clean and fully furnitured when the higher position staff come while no such welcoming when the lower position staff like me move in.
Nevermind, that's what call reality...
Although tired, the house become more comfortable and refresh. It's worthy.

Today, we have to eat maggie mee+hot dog as brunch. Too sien to eat malay style food.
This is my boring weekend...

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

zhiying.. how r u there oh?

Zhi Yin said...

swing18,
I'm fine.....
Sigh.. so many left me.. one by one...
Now I'm keep going on without you all...
=.=

Unknown said...

working sure face prob de~dun woli~u can handle n go throught it de~~gambateh~we will grow up & learn fr experience & prob~jia u :)

Zhi Yin said...

Thanks Celine... I'm miss you.
hugz :)

aLLice said...

wei, so long time no update your blog liao.. how are you liao??
got miss me or not??

xiaoZu said...

don give up so easily =)