Sunday, August 24, 2008

New place vs Familiar people

It's already 2 weeks i have been working as admin assistant. A new working environment but familiar colleges for me. Never thought that I could met ex-classmates in working place. I'm very surprise and happy to see them in the office. Furthermore, some of my ex-classmate also work nearby. I think most of my hometown friends are working at KL after they are graduated.

Staff in my company appointed and resigned rapidly. Why this phenomenon happened? Is it because of the company problem? Or it is because of the staff's problem? Both of them really need to think about it. If this keep on happened, it would influence other workers' mood and bring more problem. Sigh, sick of it...

My job seems like easy, but when it become lots, errors would happened. Anyway, I will try my best to handle it by minimizing mistake... Hope that my senior won't disappointed of me.

For friends who are facing any working problem: Gambateh~

No comments: